Monday, April 12, 2010

U!

Getting me frustrated day by day. Take my heart away day by day. Hurts me without realizing! And You!don't ask me why i didn't hold on my promise! Don't ask me why im doing diz and dat! Ask yourself! You make me regret for the whole of my life! Ask yourself!

I know i'm stupid to tell you sincerely that i love you. And i truly said that i make mistake! Is it wrong for me to be stupid for the person I loved??I said i choose you rather than him! Im sooo damn fuckin stupid! And now what the hell are you saying to me?? U make jokes of it. U think its easy for me huh to tell everything about what i kept inside?? u think its easy for me to accept everything and pretend nothing happens??And that will be the last time ill say it.NO MORE! I'm hurts!!!

Who gonna make me feel better?? Who?? I'm alone here! In this fuckin' city! ALONE! you think i like it hanging around here and there without someones holding my hand? smile at me? hugs me??? Care for me? At least you are there. You know everyone's there. U can smile even though its all fakes. You can hang around with others and they cares about you. Me?? I have to take care of myself. Do everything for myself too! Don't say it easy for me if you really know me well! You no need to make jokes of what im saying. No need to ask me whether is it true or not. Don't ask me anything! Are you really keep your promise either? You are the one who make the promises. Who's the one who telling me that he wont hurts me in anyway! Wont let me cry even once! What the hell is that? Maybe you think I treat you like a doll! Huh! Im all alone in this fuckin' city! Who cares rite? Have you ever know what i feels too??? Did I mentioned what im really facing here?? Did I? No rite?? You make me feel like so hurtful now! You can leave happily there. And even if you are not happy i don't want to know. If someone entertain you in anyways also i didn't want to give a damn!

Im sooo stressssedddd! Dammit!

2 comments:

cha said...

u ok ke tak ni?

Zara Rezaly said...

thanx for concern syg. hugs hugs!

:*