Sunday, April 11, 2010

Girl Just Wanna Have Fun.

Its getting colder day by day. Dammit. How am I gonna bear with it?? I hate to feel uncomfortable.. :( Yesterday i went to play futsal with Yohes. I wake up like early morning coz i cant really sleep. Then change my clothes and get out from the house without taking any food except chocolate. aha! It was really fun. Other players seem friendly (for now) and I have to go for training like every week. We have a match in Canberra this July. Kind of excited. ngggeeeeeee.. Wish me luck ppl!

And today's activity was fun too! Im going out to the Indonesian Festival. Its near Rundle Street. Theres a lot of foods and entertainment as well. And guess what they are playing dangdut songs in Adelaideee!! haahahhahah.. COOOOOLLL.. i bought so many foods like Soto ayam, mango puding, pepes ayam (but i dont like it) and prawn crackers. hahahha. i know it sound like normal dishes in Malaysia. But i was craving for it since last two months ppl! And i reach there like soo early. Around 11 and go back at 4.hahahha. taking pics and yeah ppl thinks im kinda papparazi coz i take photo a lots! I loveeeddd to take photo and be in the pic also. hehehehe.

I just have another one week holiday. :( so sad. so many things wanna do. But i already plan everytg. I want to have activity for the whole week. Im kinda stressed now a days and i dont want to think bout it like so much. For this week i have plan to go to Handroff and hiking. dammnn! cant wait for that. Maybe ull think what they have at Handroff?? You just wait and see. Ill upload the photo here and show to u. :) What i can tell you is it will have beautiful scenery ( depends on my photography skill.heh)

p/s: ill upload the indofest photo later. ;) toodlee!

No comments: