Thursday, April 15, 2010

:)

Hurts? I dont think its the right words to describe what i feels now. Im just lost. Lost in my own world. This time its really make me hurts like so much. Everyones likes leaving me alone. Good. :) I dont want to do anytg. I just let time decide whats best for me.

Im sorry if i hurts u in anyways. I let you know what i kept inside. But then I have too. I dont want to feel guilty at the end of time. stop making jokes of me. Im telling you the truth! You should listen. Not ignoring me. Lets just finish and revill everytg. Theres no point to keep it and act like notg happen. Ive tried to accept everytg but i just cant.. I dont want to hurts u in the future. Im sorry. I just cant take it anymore. Not for now. Sorry.

Its hard for me to get everytgs back to normal. But ive tried. But. You still hurts me.. Like so much. Thanx to you.Ive tried.. Im sorry.

No comments: