Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sickyyy..

I feel sick la.. headache and feel tired easily.. :( Buat keje sikit je rasa penatt..adeh.. sakitla..perlukan vacation nih..nak pegi Bali boleh? I wanted to go there sooo badlyyy.. hurmm.. but boleh ke? Dengan keadaan aku yg macamnih.. Can i go?Release tension keje..Erggghhhhh.... 2 months to go!!Not yet packing and not yet shopping...haiiisshhh... I feel like i dunt want to go anywhere. Just wanna stay here in Malaysia with everybody who i loved much and spend my time travelling. But i know i cant do dat. I've to go to fulfill my parents wishes (used to b mine before but not now) seems like im in diz condition i dont have any feelings to go to aussie to further my study. Feel like scared to stay at a place where no ones there who i can rely on to and the fooooddddd... OMG! how!how!how! i'll loose weight for sure... :'( To leave the person who i love till like forever (i dunno wether he knew bout it or x). Will he still be there when i came back from Aussie? Will he? Can i count on him? Can i? Oh God pls help me. Im scared.. Im scared if everytgs not going well like what ive planned. Plss..

No comments: