Monday, November 2, 2009

I've Spoil Everytg...

Past few days I feel very happy coz I know you always there for me. But today is different. I feel hard and sad. Plus I feel that ppl want to judge me by looking at my past. I dunt know y but i felt terrible. Im not in a good mood and feel depressed. When things goes well y must there be sumtg who spoil everytg? Im so sad...

How am I gonna faced them? How I'm gonna talked to them like notg happened when all of us know theres sometg not right is going on around?I know im not as good as others but ive try hard to change myself and be a better person. I've learn from my mistake. All I need is your support, dont criticize me coz Im not that bad.. No one's perfect and so am I.. Pls accept me the way I am and help me to changed.

I know one day I'll be good.. But for now I just dont know wat shud i do.. I dunt want to giving everytgs up coz i've done so many things to make it happened.Pls trust me. Ill be just fine.. Sooner or later..

Thank you... :)

No comments: