Thursday, October 29, 2009

For You!

When time passed by i realize that this world is not that bad actually.. hahahah.. I still can smiled eventhough theres so much pain ive gone through in life. I have to thank God coz give me strength to fight for my love and everytg. My life quit stable already and i have everybody with me, dear bestie, family, and you.. :D

Thanx for make me feel better again.. Thanx for encourage me to live my life to the fullest!! yeayyy!! Thanx for change to a better person. Thanx coz still need me. I love you! I hope you can love me till like forever. I forgive you for whatever sins (hehehhe) and tears that you have put me through..DAMN U! hahahhaha.. Nevermind. You are forgiven. Im sorry coz because of me you have to face all diz.. I know God knows better why He treats you like diz.. Just be patience and pray that everytgs gonna be fine sooner or later. :) Whatever it is, I'll always be there for you. I'll be a good girl like you always asked me to be and I'll behave myself coz I know I'm yours. From the beginning till the end, i'm still yours and you are mine.. :* Thanx for super duper (menambah2) loved me.

I love you and I'll always will.. You know that.. :)

No comments: