Thursday, October 22, 2009

Henna?

Yesterday me and Marilyn went leparking at Asia Cafe.. hahhaah.. On purposed actually.. Im quit excited AS USUAL :p .. Marilyn asked me to lend my hand to her for her new henna design... And I said YES without thinking.. hahahhahaah coz excited kan.. ;)

And guess what?? Its turn S.U.P.E.R.B!! Good job Marilyn.. hehehhehe... And i like it so much...

It takes around 40 minutes to finish the drawing and while Marilyn doing the Henna im eating Maggi Soup! hahhaha.. Gud One.. :P

Once I reach home yesterday, my sister went shocked and u know what she said to me? " Kak!! kenapa tangan kau bersisik??" DAMN U! "Ni inai la ngok.. " Then she replied me back " Nak pengsan aku, aku pkir2 sejak bila tangan kakak aku ada sisik?" .... Then i just ask her to have a look on my hand.. and she said.. " Cantik.. "

Thanx to Marilyn.. hehhehehe.. >,<

No comments: