Monday, November 23, 2009

Never.

I'll never allow someone to be my priority while they allowing myself to be their option. Ok now i have to take the resposibility. Alone? Yes, its fine with me. You'll never know whats the meaning of all this and you'll never think further but just to make yourself out rather then stuck into this situation. Its ok coz I dont need you to tell me what to do or not to do. Coz ill do it by myself. Plus you wont do anytg, though. Obviously you won't be punish by ppl around you coz they wont know if u didnt revill it. So for what i want to keep relying on you like you can do anytg for me? You'll never be there whenever i want you to be around. BUT you'll be there when your 'friend' need you to comfort them.hahahhaha.. nevermind. Its my LUCK. :) I wont blame anyone. I'll just follow what my head is telling me but ill NEVER EVER follow my heart coz its will lie. i've prove! ;)

But whatever it is i know and i believe God is always with me. I know I've made soooo many mistake before but im sure God always forgive... Oh God! To you i give my soul and everytg. Pls make things easy for me and i'll promise i'll follow ur way now and forever. Pls God coz i know you still love me and care about me..



p/s: enjoy partying ok. haha.


No comments: