Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I will keep it alive.


Last 3 years, i didn't really like to take photo or be in the photo itself. Its just not me at all. But now, i cant go out without my new 'toy'. I just loved it. I loved to captured everything coz it makes me happy. Thanx so much. I've learn a lot. i will learn to be a good photographer and captured every moment for makes me happy and keep all the memories alive in my heart, my soul and my life.

Everywhere i go, ill bring my 'precious' with me, i don't want to miss it even once. It just reminds me of something very valuable that i cant rid away till the end of time. :) Every smile, laugh, sadness its here. In my heart. Its my new hobby. I just found it and start falling in love with it.

To Ponlork and the others, thanx for inviting me to join your group. :) Thanx for always give me support to learn about photography. And I'm not agree about the name u've give to the group. hahaha. Sounds really bad mannnn!! Ill think bout another name. Good one. Of course. Oh btw ponlork, thanx for the photography class just now. haha. Dont forget to bring the cd tomoro. Aaaaa... I want to be the first model to take photo at ur studio! hahaha. Cool!

Bye for now. ;)

p/s: ok. now need to buy the 35mm lens. This week we will have a photo shoot at the skate park. Damn bored.T__T and Friday doing photo shoot with two hot girls (ahaha) at Torrens River.

No comments: