Thursday, March 18, 2010

Only this..

Only God knows what i kept inside..
If only I can turn back the time..
If only I can change everything easily..
Ill be the happiest person in this entire life!

Love is wanting happiness and everything
that is good for your loved one..
Love is not wanting someone,
it's wanting what is best for them..

I rely on you God,
Please..
I just follow the flow..
But give me a sign so that i can understand
everything that u have create for me..
without worrying bout it..
without hurting anyone or anything
I rely on you God..
I really do..

Dear bloggie,
thanx for accompany me all this time..
I love you..and will always do..

Zaza!!! GET A LIFEEEEE!! plssssss.....

hugs hugs!
daaaaaaaaaa...

2 comments:

Awa said...

"Love is not wanting someone,
it's wanting what is best for them.." You've managed to described love so simply and truthfully.. =) I share the same view as you..

Zara Rezaly said...

yeap. ;)