Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Funny Day!



Today i went to my Uni. I thought theres some graduation ceremony's going on in Uni building. And two of my friend, Len and Phon Lock was clapping their hand when a guy let go all the balloons to the air. They thought that it was the ending of the ceremony. When they are happily clapping their hand all people who are joining the ceremony was looking at them with a weird expression. And you know what ceremony is that??? Its a funeral ceremony. hahahahahahahhahaha. I WAS LAUGHING LIKE HELL!! we thought its a graduation ceremony becoz we saw some ppl wearing those gown. But then it s actually the academic letcurer is death and they are having the funeral ceremony at the uni building. hahhahahahaha. THAT WAS FUNNY!! hahahahahah.

Thank God I didnt ask for the balloonnn.. hahahah. Becoz at first i wanted to get one for myself. hahhahahahahahaaha. INSANE!

No comments: