Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Free Bbq for Lunch!






Oh today was really5 a tiring day for me. I have to rush everywhere. First to the Nexus Building in front of Uni, then have to go to Bar Smith Library, had a free BBQ for lunch at Pfitzner Court. Then rushing back to Hughes Building to hear a special lecture about Plagiarism by Dr Carol Gibson. And again back to the library to print out my journals for the assignment. I was thinking to put a video in my presentation. Maybe Len and Jeren need to be my actor. hahha. I think they r good in acting thou! :p Len will be the Indian businessman and Jeren will be the Americans businessman. (Sorry Len, ill do the dialogue) hahahha.

And the berbeque session was great. Ive enjoyed the food a lot. Like the best salad i ever eat? Super tiring day for me. And i really missing home and you...

Till here for today. Need to do the cooking for dinner. Ill make Nasi Goreng Kampung? Malaysian style. Of course! i cant eat the food here.. its too cheesyyy.. :( I already lose my weight like 2.5kg? Nak balik Malaysia!!!!! Plss..

1 comment:

cha said...

makanan malaysia tak rendu ke?

:P